download (1).jpg
images (15).jpg
images (12).jpg
rv-carriers (1).jpg

We offer Auto / Home and Truck & Trailer / RV Insurance to the Equine Industry.


RV or Living Quarter Trailer

24/7 Roadside Assistance

  • Towing

  • Locksmith

  • Breakdown

  • Battery failure

  • Flat tire

  • Delivery of fuel

  • Entrapment in snow, mud, water, or sand

Collision Coverage

Covers damage to your vehicle when you are involved in a collision with another vehicle.

Emergency Expenses

This unique coverage pays for temporary living expenses such hotel as stay and rental car if you are involved in an accident while more than 50 miles from home. Our standard coverage amount is $750 for each occurrence. Coverage for full-timers may be available up to $2,000 per occurrence.

Fire, Flood and Theft

​Fire insurance policy covers your RV and contents that are damaged or destroyed by smoke or fire.

RV flood insurance covers your RV and its contents from damage caused by high water.

Your RV or travel trailer theft replacement coverage covers theft of your RV or travel trailer.

Full-Timer Coverage

Much like a homeowner’s policy, our policies provide motorhome comprehensive insurance that includes personal liability coverage that pays for bodily injury and property damage caused by an accident in which you are held liable. Auto policies don’t provide full-time coverage.

High Liability Limits

Our policies start with your liability coverage at $100,000 for each person, $300,000 per accident and $50,000 in property damage. Optional coverages include up to $1 million of liability coverage.

Liability Coverage

Not only is this the law, but its the most commonly asked about insurance in the States. This coverage pays for bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to others in the event of an accident; you and your vehicle are not protected by liability coverage. Depending on the laws of the state you live in and the company you choose to insure with, guest passenger liability may be a viable option for you as well. This liability option protects your passenger in the event of an accident.


Low Branch Collision

Covers damage to your RV and attached items like awnings and A/C Units.

Personal Items Replacement

Covers your personal items such as clothing, cameras, and tools inside or outside your rig. Our policies start with $2,000 of coverage.

Total Loss Replacement

If you have a NEW RV you may be eligible for Total Loss Replacement Coverage, so choose your RV insurance total coverage carefully.

If your RV is destroyed within its first five model years, this coverage will ensure that you get a brand new RV—even if it costs more than you paid for the original unit! This RV insurance total coverage is a great way to protect your investment from the effects of depreciation. During model years 6 through the life of your policy, our companies will pay the original purchase price toward the cost of a new RV. What’s more, our motorhome insurance and travel trailer insurance companies automatically cover attached accessories such as awnings, satellite dishes, and air conditioning units.

Home/Auto Insurance


  • Homeowners Insurance

  • Mobile / Manufactured Home Insurance

  • Personal Umbrella Coverage


  • Auto Insurance

  • Medium Duty Truck Insurance

  • Collector Car Insurance

Recreational Vehicle Types


  • Fifth-Wheel Insurance

  • Travel Trailer Insurance

  • Truck Camper Insurance

  • Pop-Up Trailer Insurance


  • Class A RV Insurance

  • Class B RV Insurance

  • Class C RV Insurance

  • Medium Duty Truck Insurance

RV Insurance Coverages

  • 24/7 Roadside Assistance

  • Accessories Coverage

  • Collision Coverage

  • Emergency Expenses

  • Fire, Flood and Theft

  • Full-Timer Coverage

  • High Liability Limits

  • Liability Coverage

  • Low Branch Collision

  • Personal Items Replacement

  • Total Loss Replacement